Ted ED Lesson Creation

Image result for ted ed

I would have to agree with TED ED - their lessons are worth sharing! 

Check mine out: 10's Frame 

This was my first experience creating my own TEDED lesson, and I am impressed! The process was so smooth from start to finish. Everything was remarkably organized, easy to understand, and useful!

I created a lesson on tens frames for my kindergarten classroom. I chose this lesson because it is what we are currently focusing in math! The learning objective would be: Students will count using a ten's frame. I would test to see if they have met the objective by having them complete a matching activity. They would have different ten's frame images in front of them and they would have to pair it with the correct number. They will then orally tell me what matches they have made.

The lesson indicators are: ESL.E.PK-1.3.1.8: Students apply self-monitoring and self-correcting strategies to adjust language production to effectively express ideas and opinions.

Comments

  1. It is really great that it is something you are doing right now in class so you can see the immediate benefits. There is nothing better than getting immediate gratification in a class you are taking on what you are learning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts